Our Other Services
PPC Agency in London
PPC is a great way of reaching your target audience, and quickly. Not only is it a highly cost-effective method of advertising on both search engines, social media platforms and websites, but it also puts your business directly in front of your customer through key search words. Pay Per Click works hand in hand with a strong social media marketing plan!
With PPC (pay-per-click) advertising you only ever pay when a user clicks on your ad, as well as this you can control how much budget to allocate towards your advertising campaigns. Our expert team would manage your budget on a daily basis to optimise your campaigns to the best of their ability, and to ensure that you’ll never overspend!
Wondering how PPC can help your business reach a brand new audience?
Pay Per Click is a time effective way to reaching your target audience within minutes, unlike organic search (SEO) which can very time-consuming and extremely competitive. PPC allows advertisers and businesses to show targeted ads to their desired audience almost immediately through keyword targeting, where advertisers select relevant keywords that their potential customers will be searching for online.
There are numerous PPC platforms available, but the most popular is Google Ads. Google Ads is sectioned into paid search, shopping, display, re-marketing, and YouTube.
- Paid Search refers to sponsored content that appears on the first page of google at the very top based on keywords you have chosen eg: If you wanted your business to appear at the top of Google for ‘Florists in London’ you would use this as your paid search term.
- Shopping is similar to this and also appears in the sponsored search results, but instead of appearing as text your advert will show a product image and price.
- Display refers to text or visual advertisements placed on third party websites.
- Re-marketing is a great tool to use and allows you to target your advertising to people who have visited your website previously but did not convert into a sale. This allows you to target and convert window shoppers into customers.
- YouTube offers a variety of marketing tools, such as In-Stream and In-Display advertising. This will show ads before a user watches a video on YouTube, and these ads can also appear within YouTube’s search results.
- You can also replicate PPC across all social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. All of these channels operate on the same pay-per-click model.
As a PPC agency we are able to manage campaigns across all these platforms and will offer advise on which one is best for your campaign.
How well does PPC work with other digital channels?
PPC is commonly used with a wider digital marketing strategy, such as Social Media Marketing and SEO. It helps instantly boost performance on Google or Social platforms whilst also monitoring traffic to help encourage interested users to a conversion.
Our experienced team integrate PPC into many digital marketing strategies, whilst also working closely with your other forms of marketing to ensure that the whole campaign is working in the right direction to deliver the best possible results. For example, we often suggest running brand awareness campaigns to coincide with your sales driven campaign to allow for a re-marketing strategy based on activity from certain traffic. During this we ensure to find users who have shown a previous interest in a product or service you are offering and therefore bringing them closer to a conversion.
Although we have a team who work exclusively on PPC, we always strive to integrate our marketing where possible.
Why choose One of One Group as your PPC agency?
With PPC increasing in popularity and more and more data becoming available to advertisers, it can be confusing to run a successful ads campaign and find your target audience. We’re here to help manage PPC campaigns, narrow down the meaningful data and are then able to present it to our clients in a simple format for them to understand, therefore removing the stress of trying to manage and analyse this form of marketing activity yourself.
Here are few reasons why you should use One of One Group as your PPC agency:
- We have years of experience in PPC and will manage all your PPC activity from start to finish, leading the strategy, optimising the campaigns and providing detailed insight reporting.
- We pride ourselves on being a results-driven PPC agency and focus on delivering leads and sales.
- We provide a bespoke, one to one service for each of our clients and become an extension of your existing team. Not only do we want to help grow your business, but we also want to help you understand how PPC can be efficiently integrated into your digital marketing plan.
- Are you just about to or have you just launched a website? Are your organic search rankings low? We can help you achieve instant visibility.
- If your current PPC agency isn’t getting you the results you desired and you’re not seeing the expected return on investment, we can assure you that our level of skill, experience, honesty and dedication to our clients will help you achieve the results you’re looking for.
If you want to find out more about our PPC services and how we could help you, get in touch and speak to one of the PPC team today.